Hey my people 🙂
Hope you all are doing great!!
So here I am back with another blog and this time something really fun and interesting.
Now as the blog title suggests, this very look is within 500 bucks. Sounds good, isn’t so?
Well let me now break it down further for you all and that is, every single piece that went into creating this whole look costs either less than ₹500 or exactly ₹500 but not a penny more than that. To add more to it the products used to achieve the makeup look here are within ₹500 as well and I will also break that down in detail at the end of this. And if you want to get all the details of it, don’t leave it halfway through and stick to this till the very end 😉
All of us want to make ourselves look good, look different, look appealing but at the same time it is not always possible to splurge a lot only on our look because all our money is never solely meant for that purpose, there are more important and necessary things in our lives as well. However, that doesn’t ever mean that you can’t look good without splurging. So, here I am sharing with you all an extremely affordable yet glamorous and gorgeous look, but unlike my previous blogs, this particular one, besides only sharing a look with you all, also wants to make a statement that ” Fashion is not just about money. You don’t necessarily need to own a lot or spend a lot to look good. It’s about your choices, your own sense of style, your own preferences and most importantly – just a keen observation of items around you ” and now having said that let’s just head to the look.
NOTE– “Please ignore my hair here. I kept it open but as it was stupidly humid so I had to clutch it up”
What I wore..
I teamed up this sleeveless-boatneck- cotton red kurta with dark teal green leggings and a teal green shibori dyed dupatta with pompom detailing on the borders.
Bags & Shoes..
- For bag – I opted for this multicoloured kutchwork bag.
- For shoes – I wore a pair of metallic silver flats.
For accessories, as always I loaded on junks.
- For ears – Silver hoops with coins.
- For hand – Ethnic silver hand cuff.
- For fingers – Set of silver midi rings.
Makeup & Hair..
For makeup – I did intense black smokey eyes with very thick black lower lash line and nicely filled in eyebrows and for lips I went with a pinkish nude lipshade.
For hair – Please excuse me for this, I kept my hair open as that suited the look very well but because of the humid weather I had to roll it up.
And yeah, that’s all about the look 🙂
And now coming to the look break down along with the prices 🙂
LOOK DESCRIPTION :-
- Kurta – Tailored – ₹500 (Combining the material price and making charge).
- Leggings – Local market – ₹200.
- Dupatta – International Trade Fair, Kolkata – ₹250.
- Bag – Santiniketan – ₹300
- Shoes – New Market – ₹200.
- Earrings – The blessed wardrobe – ₹120.
- Handcuff – New Market – ₹100.
- Midi finger ring – New Market – ₹200 (Set of 5).
MAKEUP BREAK DOWN WITH DIRECT LINKS TO THE PRODUCTS :-
- Moisturizer – Cetaphil Daily Advance Ultra Hydrating Lotion – ₹150 (30gm)
- Primer – Miss Claire Studio Perfect Professional Makeup Primer – ₹400 to ₹450 (at Ray & Sahoo, New Market)
- Base – Ponds White Beauty BB+ – ₹126 (18gm)
- Concealer – Maybelline New York Fit Me Concealer – ₹500
- Setting Powder – Miss Claire Face Powder – translucent 02 – ₹400
- Bronzer – Miss Claire Eye Shadow Pot – 0215 – ₹180 (at Ray & Sahoo, New Market)
- Blush – Maybelline Color Show Blush (Creamy Cinnamon) – ₹299
- Eyebrow – Maybelline Fashion Brow Duo Shaper – ₹300
- Eyeshadow – Miss Claire Eye Shadow Pot – 0215, 0209, 0824 – ₹180 (each)
- Eyeliner – Music Flower long-lasting gel eyeliner, Brown (used as base for eyeshadow) and Black for lining the upper lash line – ₹210 (Set of 2, Black and Brown)
- Kajal – Lotus Herbals Ecostay Kajal – ₹325
- Mascara – Colorbar Lash Illusion Mascara Duo – ₹450
- Lip Liner – Lakme Perfect Definition Lip Liner Pencil – 02 Walnut – ₹250 (now on discount – ₹200)
- Lipstick – Avon Ultra color Matte Spice lipstick – ₹389
- Direct link to the blessed wardrobe :-
- Direct link to sites for the makeup products :-
- Photography :-
For those living in Kolkata, you can buy all Miss Claire products from :-
- RAY & SHAOO
- GLOBE TRADING
I hope that this blog helps you in achieving great looks along with makeup without making a big hole in your pocket 😉
If you like this look and happen to recreate it then don’t forget to share your look with me on my social media accounts. Connect with me everywhere and stay updated with all my stories.
- FACEBOOK- chicchick@stylestalk
- INSTAGRAM- chicchick_stylestalk
- ROPOSO- @monalisakhan5
Keep showing your love and support.
Lots of love