Hope you all are great and my heartiest welcome to all those who are new here 🙂
Fashion is what I am crazy about. Yes it’s true, I love fashion to death and this is probably the only thing which I am genuinely passionate about. Rest are just part of life, you know 😉 and this makes me think, why not spread this love? Why not share this passion? And because the answer to all these previous questions is a big ‘YES’, so I am back with yet another look only for you all 🙂
The summers are finally here and the mercury is also rising, winking at us. We all know by now that the heat is tremendous and it is going to worsen further. Yes, we are actually gonna smelt very soon and keeping that in mind I am here with this ‘Sultry Summer Affair’ to beat that heat in styleee 😉
So let’s get started..
For my outfit, I teamed up my summer-perfect denim shorts with a free-flowing white cape in an off-shoulder way. Both the fit and the colour of the cape is ideal for the summers – extremely soothing, easy, light and flowy. Because I wore this cape in an off-shoulder way, I went for a vibrant red-strapped inner to add that ‘oopmh’ to the look.
- Earrings – I went with nice colourful tasseled earrings to add some vibrance to my outfit.
- Anklet – Here I wore a colourful pompom bracelet as an anklet to complement my earrings. ( You need to experiment to come up with something different 😉 )
- Shoes – For shoes, I opted for a pair of gold toned bling slip ons, comfortable yet chic.
Makeup and hair..
- Makeup – Because it’s the summers I wanted to keep the makeup simple and so I went with a monotone brown makeup look with thick black bold winged liner.
- Hair – For hair I only did a loose-messy normal side braid, keeping that mane in one place away from the face and shoulder.
So, that’s all from this look. 😉
Hope you find it easy and helpful. 🙂
LOOK DESCRIPTION :-
- Cape – 109°F
Denim Shorts – Bare Denim by Pantaloons
- Earrings – The Blessed Wadrobe
- Anklet and Shoes – New Market, Kolkata
Direct links to websites :
If you like this look and happen to recreate it then don’t forget to share your look with me on my social media accounts. Connect with me everywhere and stay updated with all my stories.
- FACEBOOK- chicchick@stylestalk
- INSTAGRAM- chicchick_stylestalk
- ROPOSO- @monalisakhan5
I hope you guys loved the look.
Keep showing your love and support.
Lots of love